Jjiaro-minimal screenshot
Sunday, 23 December 2018 12:19In my "making Marathon look like Antichamber just because I can" quest, here's some other screenshot from Ne Cede Malis. Some of these I had to brighten to detect the details.
I failed something in the liquid alpha image (not in the screenshots), I guess there's something other to set in the file format. Hmmm. Let's see if I can find some pointer to this. I know about the Pfhorums, but before subscribe and making a complete fool of myself I want to search and lurk a bit.
[This and the surge of kudos on Marathon fanfics on Ao3 -- can you tell I'm having a little holiday break?]





I failed something in the liquid alpha image (not in the screenshots), I guess there's something other to set in the file format. Hmmm. Let's see if I can find some pointer to this. I know about the Pfhorums, but before subscribe and making a complete fool of myself I want to search and lurk a bit.
[This and the surge of kudos on Marathon fanfics on Ao3 -- can you tell I'm having a little holiday break?]





no subject
Sunday, 23 December 2018 17:13 (UTC)no subject
Monday, 24 December 2018 09:05 (UTC)no subject
Monday, 24 December 2018 02:05 (UTC)no subject
Monday, 24 December 2018 09:08 (UTC)Strange, yes, it is :D And also a bit unsuited (Marathon is Marathon also for the really strong "used future" look, anything else might detract for it!)
But sooner or later I'll fancy to try to make one or two levels, just for curiosity, and make some experiment about it.
no subject
Monday, 24 December 2018 05:37 (UTC)I love the coloring and the lighting. Jjaro ruins must be tricky because they are so technology advanced, but at the same time the architecture is so ridiculously old. I don't know how you managed to balance that, but you did!
no subject
Monday, 24 December 2018 09:14 (UTC)I always thought at the Jjiaro ruins being a bit too much 'familiar' in look and feel, but this can be used as the base of one hypoteses I had, about some part of advanced Earth technology being of Jjiaro origin (teleport, repliators etc...) and not only the strange implants of a certain battleroid!
no subject
Thursday, 27 December 2018 22:54 (UTC)